Student and Parent Sign In
PowerSchool ID Creation
Step 1: Enter your current sign in information
2023-2024 School Registration Information Read All Below:Online registration for the 2023-2024 school year has opened. All returning students who will attend Ponca City Public Schools must be registered online annually through the PowerSchool Parent Portal to update district and state required information. The Parent Portal may be accessed through the PowerSchool link on the district website, www.pcps.us. Parents are reminded to complete the registration forms for each student in the Parent Portal. Registrations completed prior to July 1, 2023 will not be valid for the 2023-2024 school year.
If parents experience difficulty with their login name or password, assistance is available at the Registration Center. Password resets may require proof of identification through email before they will be processed. The Registration Center (580)-718-3834, will open for in-person assistance beginning July 10, 2023.
Computers will be available during the summer registration window for parent/guardians who do not have access to a computer or need assistance.
Parent/guardians who qualify for SNAP or TANF benefits will need their case number to complete the online free/reduced lunch application. The PCPS receives federal funding based on completed and qualifying free/reduced lunch applications. In order to receive free or reduced lunch benefits lunch applications must be completed.
The Registration Center, located at 111 W. Grand Avenue, will open for in-person registration (July 10 - 13) (July 17-20) (July 24-27) to receive required documents and to assist with the registration process. The Registration Center is not open on Fridays during July. Parents interested in Ponca City Public Schools Virtual Academy must complete the registration process and a paper application form at the Registration Center, enrollment limited. Karla Streeter, the lead administrator for PCVA and Wildcat Academy will be taking applications for high school students interested in these two programs Tuesdays and Wednesday during each week of registration in July.
Parents/guardians are instructed to park in the back of the building (on the North side) and enter through the back doorway. Patrons will be welcomed and directed by a greeter.
The Registration Center will be open Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. to accommodate working parents but will be closed Fridays. Parents of returning students can register their children completely online. West, East, and Po-Hi course selection in the spring of 2023 does not register students for the 2023-2024 school year. Parents/guardians must complete the registration process online. Secondary students will not be permitted to pick-up schedules until the registration process is complete.
It is very important that parents register during the district’s registration window if they wish to attend their site of residence. Elementary classes have class-size limits. Once class size limits are reached students are placed on an “overflow” transfer.
The Kay County Health Department will be providing on-site immunizations at the Registration Center on Thursday, July 20 and July 27 from 1:00 to 6:00. The following vaccines will be available (DTap, IPV, MMR/Varicella, Tdap, HPV, & MCV Vaccines). In order to receive vaccines a legal guardian must be present. All required vaccines will be available at the Kay County Health Department located at 433 Fairview, Ponca City Oklahoma 74601 · Phone (580) 762-1641.
• Seventh grade students missing the Tdap booster must provide an updated immunization record to the Registration Center to complete registration.
• Students in grades K-5 may be registered online; however, proof of residence, and in some cases, immunization records must be provided to the Registration Center to complete the registration process.
• Kindergarten students who have not completed the required immunizations must present an updated immunization record to complete registration. Students who are missing required documents will not be assigned to a class.
• Elementary in-district transfer requests will not be considered for students who have not registered by July 21. If families move over the summer, transfers will not be considered. If registration is not completed by July 27, 2023 class availability may be limited.
• Parents will be able to register their elementary students for PCPS after school care program, Cat Care during registration hours.
• An interpreter for Spanish and Marshallese speaking families will be available during registration hours listed above.
Immunizations and proof of residency can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact the Registration Center at (580) 718-3834 or please visit: Ponca City School District Home Page